Author Topic: Clothes on Cats: What's the Verdict?  (Read 13631 times)

Offline Think Cat Ems

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Clothes on Cats: What's the Verdict?
« on: March 23, 2014, 03:23:18 PM »

http://www.thinkcats.com/information/cat-clothing-and-outfits

Other than balancing things on their heads (which, come on, we all do) I'm pretty sure this is a no brainer for most of us - cats don't need clothes, as this ThinkCats article makes very clear! One thing it does mention that I was surprised at is the lack of negative responses to evidence on social media of people dressing up their cats.

Have you ever got in a cyber war with someone over their use of kitty clothes? What are your opinions on this phenomenon?

The next time I see any (which thankfully is rare!) I will make sure to call it out. I often see it on dogs, is this considered less of a problem? I assumed it was also pretty unkind to the animal.

What do we think? Let's rant!

Offline Think Cats

• Administrator
  • Meow
    • View Profile
Re: Clothes on Cats: What's the Verdict?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 06:14:30 PM »
Love the pic of the cat with the hat Em! I know someone else who does just that too I believe his first name is Bob!

I think maybe it's ok if you have a bald cat and are a bit mad in that you like to take it for walks on cold snowy days, otherwise yes, it's bonkers!!
I've had 6 cat owners

Think Fish Media © 2004-2013 | www.thinkfishmedia.com | Email: info@thinkfishmedia.com
Legal | Contact
Follow Think Fish Media on LinkedIn:
Follow Think Cats on: