Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Discuss Cat Breeding / Re: Pedigree Breeds!
« Last post by Think Cat Ems on March 11, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »
This is FABULOUS I am going to search around for where I can get this cheaper, and you only apply it once a week! I was worried it'd be an everyday thing which would surely be annoying for most pets, but this is great.

I CAN GET MOGGY RESCUE CATS IN FUTURE AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ALLERGIES this is a revelation

this thread has made my day!!

Thanks KC :3

Also: hahaha "bum-facing" :')

General Discussion / Cat photos
« Last post by kitty_cat on March 11, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »
Think I've managed to attach some pics on my boys!! 

:meow:
« Last post by kitty_cat on March 11, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
I ADORE sphinx cats!!!  They are so soft and warm - much warmer than a cat with fur (nearly typed furry pussy then but thought better of it - almost!!! ;))

We had one at the shelter once called Gandalf and when he used to run up and down the corridor he looked like a naked little old man - all wrinkly and baggy!!!!  (not that I've ever seen a naked old man I hasten to add!!!)

He loved being up on your shoulders which was lovely as he was like a super-heated scarf but not so lovely as he used to do what I call bum-facing (I'm sure you can work this out) and when they are hairless it's a bit more - how can I put it - in your face!!!!!! :D :D

I think another breed may be the Selkirk rex and possibly the American wirehair as they have shorter fur too.

There are some productd that you can get to help with normal cat fur allergies. A good one is Petal Cleanse which you apply to the cats coat and it removes the allergens.  See link:

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/CN0494/petal-cleanse-lotion

Not sure this is the cheapest place to get it but I was on this website getting some cat food!!! lol!

KC
 :purrcat:   <-- love this puss-cat!
Cat Blogs / Cats and Me
« Last post by rhubarb123 on March 11, 2014, 02:38:58 PM »
Have used cat related poetry on 2 notable occasions to date. On my wedding day, my lovely Em read The Owl and the Pussycat on a beautiful sandy beach in sunny Tobago. Also when we scattered the ashes of my darling Rhubarb we recited 'Tiger Tiger burning Bright'
« Last post by Think Cat Ems on March 11, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »
 :meow:

Thanks KC!

This is useful (having spent the weekend back with the cats being constantly snotty, and coming home and feeling fine, I think I'm a little allergic. This will never stop me from putting my face in cats fur. Worth the pain for proper cat cuddles, i think)

I think sphynx cats are strangely beautiful, but i know even some die hard cat lovers find them unnerving..poor kitties, they do get a bad rap.

General Discussion / Re: Cat Poems! "I'm Not Paranoid"
« Last post by gingerninja on March 10, 2014, 06:22:04 PM »
Oh Lord the pill problem, no matter how much you try to hide it, they know!
Discuss Cat Behaviour / Re: Cat Tail Meanings For Behaviour and Cat mood
« Last post by gingerninja on March 10, 2014, 06:19:18 PM »
Ah yes the ? tail, as demonstrated by Ziggy yesterday when we had visitors. It seemed like a 'Hello guests I'm Ziggy!' as  the tip of his tail curled over a small table and dangled close to the nibbles on offer. It had an element of curiosity coupled with a playful greeting. He is like clockwork regarding the 'tickle on the tum during Corrie' time. Whats starts as gentle play will end up with Ziggy gripping my hand and gently gnawing at first. This will be followed by more robust playfulness and will end with a 'fangs drawn' nip!! Every night? Crazy.
General Discussion / Re: Ziggy
« Last post by Think Cats on March 08, 2014, 03:49:31 PM »
O0

I think we should endeavour to create a cat emoticon with a fro to add to this collection, perhaps using ziggy's face?  :P

This is definitely possible - watch out Ziggy!!  :purrcat:
« Last post by kitty_cat on March 08, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
Hi,

Breeds of cat suggested for allergy sufferers are sphynx cats as they are hairless and devon and cornish rex  as they have very short, fine ,curly hair that doesn't tend to shed .

KC
General Discussion / Cat Poems! "I'm Not Paranoid"
« Last post by Think Cat Ems on March 08, 2014, 01:29:29 PM »
I'm Not Paranoid by Francesco Marciuliano in I Could Pee on This, And other Poems Written by Cats

I'm not touching my food because
There's a pill in it

I'm not having that treat because
There's a pill in it

I'm not going near your hand because
There's a pill in it

I'm not playing with that toy because
There's a pill in it

I'm not going into that room because
There's a pill in it

I'm not sleeping on that couch because
There's a pill in it

I'm not looking at the sky because
There's a pill up there

I'm not doing anything because
There's a pill everywhere

You may think I'm paranoid,
You may think I'm rather nuts,
But you're not going to fool me twice
And besides, I think I can cure
    hookworm with my mind.

Thought most of us cat owners could relate to this cat paranoia!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Think Fish Media © 2004-2013 | www.thinkfishmedia.com | Email: info@thinkfishmedia.com
Legal | Contact
Follow Think Fish Media on LinkedIn:
Follow Think Cats on: